Friday, May 27, 2011

Family Photos

    Well these past few month have been busy for our little family. In April our favorite Alex went back on his mission after 6 months of surgery and recovery. (twice in that 6 months) So he is back to Spain! See you in November 2012 Alex!
    Then last month my dad left for Louisiana to start his training for Afghanistan. He has to be over there for 12 months plus his 3 months in Louisiana that's a grand total of 15 months without his family!  and 15 months that we have to miss him.
    Next month our little Monkey will be half a year old! 6 Months already! Time flies so quickly! He is such a blessing in our lives, he brings so much joy and peace to our home. Our hearts are so filled with love sometimes I just hold him and cry like a big baby, and of course he just looks at me like I'm crazy. He is so fun, I miss when he was little but every month there is something new for him to discover and I absolutely love watching him grow. Its so bittersweet. So thanks to my wonderful friend Lindsay Haleck we got lots of family pictures taken before Alex & my dad left. I couldn't be happier. I love my family so much, I am so completely blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment