Monday, July 12, 2010

15 Weeks!

Well I'm now 15 weeks pregnant, and into my second tri-mester which is supposed to mean I can feel better and be less tired but I have yet to feel any changes im still tired. I wasnt nautious at all really in the first trimester I just hate food and i'm starving all the time. I crave the spicy food but It gives me heartburn which I have never had to deal with before in my life so I tend to forget that I get heartburn until I eat hot sauce, spicy noodles and flaming hot funions. I love milk too i'm super good with liquids I havent wanted any sugar so thats good. Hopefully I wont gain too much weight. I feel little flutters on occasion but this is all I have to show for my pregnancy so far. I cant wait till I get my belly.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! I had no idea you were pregnant! I'm so happy for you! You and your hubby look so cute together!

    ReplyDelete