Monday, July 12, 2010

Viva Espana


So this has been Gus's OBSESSION (and I do not use the word lightly) for the past 3 months! The world cup final was this sunday Netherlands vs. Spain and Gus was so crazy all day. I like sports, I think watching them on tv is the most boring thing EVER. Especially soccer because its so incredibly long. Normally its 120 minutes but then if no one scores its another half hour! Which is was happened neither side scored and the ref was throwing yellow cards like candy, i'm shocked that no one got the boot. Anyways so Spain finally scores and it ended the game. It was a pretty fun game to watch I have to admit I learned alot and now I wont be so upset when we watch soccer occasionally because I finally get it. Our World Cup party gang was Gus, Me, Matt, Colby, Alex & Dan! It was fun I made home-made pizza and we had Kool-Aid it was pretty sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment